Green Project is looking for a DevOps engineer to join our software team.
- Maintains and configures cloud-based resources to ensure compliance with regulations, customer contracts, and industry best practices.
- Communicates with development team regarding requirements and changes to infrastructure
- Performs all organizational and documentation tasks relating to SOC2, GDPR, and other compliance regimes
- Assists development team with improving security practices and remediating codebase vulnerabilities
- Ensures AWS fleet is right-sized to realize cost savings
- Implements infrastructure upgrades to improve platform performance and availability
- Provides internal IT support for Windows users
- Assists development team with writing and testing scripts for migrations
- Works with customer support team to provide rapid fixes to any issues or misconfigurations with customer accounts
- 2 + years experience working in a production cloud-based software environment
- Experience with AWS products, incluing: Amazon S3, AWS Lambda, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2, API Gateway, AWS Inspector, Route53, CloudFormation
- Experience with MongoDB, Git, Docker
- Basic understanding of React.js and Node application architectures
- Experience working with RESTful and/or HTTP APIs
- Experience building and maintaing CI/CD infrastructure and other orchestration tools
- 2-4 year degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field
- AWS Cloud Practioner certification or higher
- A passion for sustainability, nature, or decarbonization
- Exposure to GHG Protocol and other carbon accounting concepts
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Green Project we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Green Project Technologies, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.